Friday, April 18, 2014

Challenge #15 - Use a stamp/digi image

Please, visit the post for the Winner and Featured Creations


Challenge #15 - Use a stamp/digi image

  1. You can create a - Layout, Card, Canvas, Mini Album, "Off the Page" creation
  2. Must be newly created as of 18th of April 2014.
  3. Enter a direct link to your creations into the link tool, not to the main page of your blog. This makes it easy for the Design Team to find your creations to leave comments.
  4. Please, leave a comment - we love comments!!!
  5. MUST be a FOLLOWER!!
This challenge is due Thursday 1st of May 2014, 23.55pm European Time.
Please, be aware of the time zone differences - on the top left you will find the Date and Clock on the blog. 

The Gorgeous Creations of the Design Team Ladies.
Please, click on the Designer's name to visit their blogs.

Angie DT

I created a baby tag album/flip book. I used pattern paper by Basic Grey & My Mind's Eye and stamps by Fiskars and Papertrey Ink.




I created a Journal. I used alphabet stamps. Inside of the Journal I used a few stamps. 


Sarah DT

I made 2 Easter cards. The first one has stamped, embossed butterflies and Prima papers.
The second has a stencilled background and a stamped sentiment.



Issys DT

I made a double layout of my niece and nephew playing in the playground last year.
The papers are American Craft and DCWV, the washi tape is My Mind's Eye and the park embellishments is from a digital kit I got from Miss Kate's Cuttables. 
Hope it inspires your to crate something!


Meet our Guest Designer's for Challenge #15
Here are the Guest Designer's Creations

Lesia Cook - Guest Designer


Hi! My name is Lesia, "Mema" and I'm the mother of two boys and a grand-mother of  (4 boys and 4 girls). I am a Training Consultant and Finance Analysis by day and a crafter by night! I first discovered my love for scrapbooking in 2008 and I haven't looked back since. As for my scrapping style....well, I don't know if I have one yet but I am drawn to anything steam-punk, grunge, vintage and clean. I love learning new techniques and i will try just about anything at least once. I enjoy reading, word games and sometimes just spending the day in the kitchen will work to bring me joy. But usually you will find me in my craft room playing with my paper. Every day I am blessed and inspired by the amazing work and talent of others, and i am always open to meeting new crafters and making new friends. Stop by and visit sometimes, I promise you'll feel welcomed and right at home: http://memascrafts.blogspot.com


Gloria - Guest Designer


I am a wife to a wonderful man. He has one son and I have two sons and a daughter. My three children have blessed me with eight grandchildren; and one great grandson (Jan 2014); whom I adore. I have an RN degree with a Bachelor in Science in Nursing and a Masters in Spiritual Psychology. My Master's degree is from "University of Santa Monica". I started scrapbooking in July 2011 and Card making Oct 2011. I joined Close to my Heart as a consultant in March 2012. I have been on 4 Design teams so far; and love being part of a group. It is very motivating and you learn so much. I feel very blessed to be chosen as a guest designer.


Berni - Guest Designer


Hi, I am Bernadine Cuttino, kindly called me BERNI.
I live in Santa Clarita, CA, USA, 40 miles North of Los Angeles. I guess you could say, it is the High Desert, weather is triple dig's in the Summer and cold in the winter. In fact, there is snow on the mountains in the winter, very pretty. Now if you go South towards the water, there is the beach. You have the best of both worlds.
Retired and single from Princess Cruises, the cruise line. I have travelled the world and visited all seven continents. My favourite place in the world is Italy. I also worked in the Motion Picture Industry for twenty years; and casted Television shows and Motion Picture features.
I started as a scrapper and went into card making when I retired. I love to create and experiment with different techniques; and enjoy gardening. I am involved in the Women ministry at church. Living the life of the retiree. Always looking for inspiration and ready for a challenge.


Nancy - Guest Designer


"Hi my name is Nancy Parker. I have been a "Crafter of Some Sort", for as long as I can remember. A few years back I was introduced to card making and Copic Markers and it was love at first sight! When I'm not card making, you will find puttering around in my flower gardens with my husband, or spending time with my 2 daughters, son in law and 3 grandchildren."
Thank you again for this privilege of being Guest Designer.


Desire - Guest Designer


"{Doing Life} in beautiful sunny South Africa. Loving wife for 29+ years. Keen Photographer. Avid Gardener. Energetic Hiker/Backpacker. Ad hoc Race Walker. Road Runner. Addicted to Spinning. Scrapaholic. Committed Scrapbook/Card Teacher. Founder/Manager Doing life Online Shoppe www.doinglife.co.za. Bedazzled Beader. Card creator. Mosaic Enthusiast. PA/Secretary/Bookkeeper. Chocoholic. Right now I would love to be outdoors blending with nature. And last, but not least addicted to Blogging where I have made such wonderful creative friends in cyber space. 
Thanks so much.


Claire - Guest Designer


Hi, I'm Claire and I'm so happy to be guest designer here at Scrapping4funChallenges. I live in the UK with my son and our pets (two lovely dogs and a very noisy parrot). I've been crafting for quite a few years now and don't have a particular style although I just love rubber stamping and really enjoy playing with PanPastels, paints, and generally getting in my craft room.


Eret - Guest Designer



Hi, my name is Eret. I live in Estonia. I have always loved to make cards. The real fun began when I installed PhotoShop on my computer. I loved designing my cards digitally. The easiest way to jazz cards up was with glitter. Glitter has been in my stash for very long time. I absolutely love sparkle. Soon I tried decoupage and different card folds. It was even more fun. Finally I bought my first stamp set. I’m ashamed to admit that I thought it was waste of money, and went back to playing with my PhotoShop and glitter pots. All that changed in 2011 when I discovered card makers communities on-line. Suddenly, I was enlightened! All the wonderful cards you can make with stamps, inks, die cuts and embossing powders! Probably I will never create a card without my computer because even if there isn’t any digital element on my card, I’ll use PhotoShop to pre-plan the card design. And because we don't have any sentiment stamps in Estonian I have to make my own in computer. 
I’m honored to be a guest designer for Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges.

Thank you Ladies, awesome work!

We hope our designers have you inspired. We can't wait to see your creations and we hope that you will join and share them with us!
Have Fun!!

We wish all our blogger friends a Blessed Easter Weekend!!


Happy Crafting!!



34 comments:

  1. Wow! What a line-up of fabulous Guest Designers! Their creations are gorgeous! Well done, ladies!

    Fabulous challenge - hope to be back to play along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, hope to see your lovely creations in Challenge #15.
      Have a great weekend
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  2. Belautiful creations by my fellow guest designers. Thanks again for the opportunity to be a guest designer xxx
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for participating as a Guest Designer.
      Have a great weekend
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  3. Awesome inspiration beauties from the Guest Designers. Thank you for the opportunity to be one of the guest designers.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for participating as a Guest Designer.
      Have a great Easter weekend
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  4. Wow, it´s a great Team.
    Hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandra
      Have a great Easter weekend
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  5. Morning ladies, what wonderful samples from you all, and your Guest Designers are brilliant too, I think, shame on me, that this is the 1st time I have entered your challenge...I am trying in vain (blogger being a pain) to follow your blog, I will try again later, but hope you can still include me in your challenge, hugs to all xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Avril, welcome and thank you for your lovely entry and comment.
      Try again later, blogger is a big pain lately!
      Have a great Easter weekend
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  6. Love all the DT Creations and the Guest Designers as well!! Amazing!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan, thank you for your lovely entry and comment
      Have a great Easter weekend
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  7. Fabulous creations by your Guest Designers and your DT's!!! Always inspired. Thanks for another fun challenge.
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vinita, thank you for your lovely entry and your comment.
      Have a great Easter weekend
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  8. beautiful creations by dt and gdt
    hugs Tonnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tonnie, thank you for your lovely entry and comment
      Have a great Easter weekend
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  9. Love all the wonderful inspiration from the DT and GDT, amazing projects!!
    I'm trying to follow with google but for some reason is not letting me at the moment...I'll follow via email and try again later. Thanks for a fun challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharla, thank you for your lovely entry and comment.
      I just follow your blog. Try again later, blogger is a big pain lately!
      Have a great weekend.
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  10. thank you for this challenge theme! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Shuly, thank you for your lovely entry and comment!
      Have a great week.
      Rachelle

      Delete
  11. First time entering here. I found you at Paper Playful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome, thank you for your lovely entry and comment!
      Have a great week
      Rachelle

      Delete
  12. woaaa i'm very impressed that you answer every comment; that's very kind of you!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. Hi Beebeebabs, thank you for your lovely entry and your comment!
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  14. Love all the DT Creations and the Guest Designers as well!! Amazing!!
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kuni, thank you for your lovely entry and comment!
      Have a great weekend
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  15. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration and great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely entry and comment!
      Have a great week
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  16. Super stunning DT creations, thank you.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely entry and comment!
      Have a great week
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  17. Thank you very much for the fun challenges, and for the wonderful DT and GDT inspirations ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely entry and comment!
      Have a great week
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on the S4funChallenges blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Hugs
Scrapping4funChallenges Team