Thursday, April 3, 2014

Challenge #14 - Anything Goes

Please, visit the post for Winner and Featured Creations of Challenge #13.


Challenge #14 - Anything Goes
  1. You can create a - Layout, Card, Canvas, Mini Album, "Off the Page" creations.
  2. Must be newly created as of 4th of April 2014.
  3. Enter a direct link to your creations into the link tool, not to the main page of your blog. This makes it easy for the Design Team to find your creations to leave comments.
  4. Please, leave a comment - we love comments!!!
  5. MUST be a FOLLOWER!!
This challenge is due Thursday 17th of April 2014, 23:55pm European Time.
Please, be aware of the time zone differences - on the top left you will find the Date and Clock on the blog.

 The Gorgeous Creations of the Design Team Ladies.
Please, click on the Designer's name to visit their blogs.

Angie DT
I created a baby memory file. I used memory files from Heidi Swapp, papers from Pink Paislee, Fab Scraps, Prima & lots of my scraps.



Mixed Media - My Garden of Faith Journal
I created a double page in my Journal. I used Distress Paint, papers from Bo Bunny - peacock lane. I found the image of the teacups on the internet. Did a lot of cutting!!


Sarah DT
It is a canvas panel (8x10) with mostly Lindy's Stamp Gang mist, stamping, chipboard that I inked, stamped, embossed etc....self rusted nuts, a real vintage doily, vintage photo and the word "faith" is wood with lots of glass bead gel and micro beads.


Issys DT
Puerto Rico Mini Album
I made this Mini as a gift of a friend who came to visit from Texas. The Album is made with brown paper bags! The papers are DCWV, the numbers are felt, and most of the embellishments are printables  I found online.




We hope our designers have you inspired. We can't wait to see your creations and we hope that you will join and share them with us!

Have Fun!!


30 comments:

  1. You have an awesome DT - your projects are beautiful! I haven't had the chance to play along here in a while. Thank you for an Anything Goes challenge - I just linked up. Wishing you a joyful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment. I am very proud of our Design Team. Thank you for your lovely entry.
      Rachelle

      Delete
  2. The design team has out did themselves...wonderful project, so inspirational....awesome, Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment Leanne.
      Have a great weekend
      Rachelle

      Delete
  3. Such wonderful DT works. Thanks or te inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment and your lovely entry.
      Have a great weekend
      Rachelle

      Delete
  4. Hello - I have just linked up a second card. This is a different style for me that I was trying. I think I need more practice LOL. I forgot to mention in my last comment that I follow you on GFC as Fit Kitty and my blog name is KT Designs. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely card, thank you for your entry and comment.
      Have a great week
      Rachelle

      Delete
  5. Super crafting by the team x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for you entry and your comment.
      Have a great week
      Rachelle

      Delete
  6. I'm back! I just linked up my third and final creation. Thank you for the inspiration and I hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for all your lovely entries and comments!
      Have a great week
      Rachelle

      Delete
  7. Wow, love the project created by the DT. You all are so talented and loved reading how each one was made. Just Awesome Inspiration! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deborah, welcome to our blog and thank you for your lovely entry.
      Have a great weekend
      Rachelle

      Delete
  8. Great Inspirational ideas from the DT. Thank you for bringing us this challenge. I have entered my card Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa, thank you for your lovely entry and comment!
      Have a great weekend
      Rachelle

      Delete
  9. Gorgeous inspirational DT projects! Have a great weekend!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Margreet, thank you for your lovely entry and comment!
      Have a great weekend!
      Rachelle

      Delete
  10. Wow stunning DT cards lady's!
    I like to enter this challenge too and wish you all a very nice weekend!
    Greetings Maia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maia thank you for your lovely entry and comment!
      Have a great weekend!
      Rachelle

      Delete
  11. I have really enjoyed the DT creations - all so different. Thank you for posting this challnge for us to enter.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue nice to to you again!
      Thank you for your lovely comment!
      Have a great weekend!
      Rachelle

      Delete
  12. Gorgeous show cases from your design team. Thank you for running the challenge x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Sharon, and thank you for your lovely entry and comment!
      Have a great day
      Rachelle

      Delete
  13. Beautiful DT work!
    Thank you for the challenge:)
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Heidi, and thank you for your lovely entry and comment!
      Have a great day
      Rachelle

      Delete
  14. What a fun challenge and the DT designs are awesome..i can see some great techniques i'd like to use!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bonnie, thank you for your lovely entry and your comment!
      Have a great week
      Rachelle

      Delete
  15. What great DT projects and you all have your work cut out for you..there are some beautiful entries! Thanks for giving me the opportunity to join your challenge! Hugs, Gail L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gail, thank you for your lovely entry and your comment!
      Have a great week
      Rachelle

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on the S4funChallenges blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Hugs
Scrapping4funChallenges Team